- About BCCTC
- BCCTC Policies
- Canada – United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce
- BABC British American Business Council
- Council of British Chambers of Commerce in Europe (COBCOE)
- EUCCAN (formerly EUCOCIT) – European Union Chamber of Commerce in Canada
- British Canadian Business Association
- Doing business in Canada
- International Market Advisor (IMA)
- Sir John A. Macdonald Bicentennial Commission
- Loyal Societies of Toronto
- UK Connexion
- Key Members
Membership gives you access to a wealth of information on business initiatives, advocacy...Read more
Many events across Canada provide unique opportunities to promote your businessRead more
Furthering our members' business endeavours...Read more
6:30 pm St Andrew’s 2017 Burns’ Night Di...
St Andrew’s 2017 Burns’ Night Di...
Jan 20 @ 6:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Banish the mid-winter blahs with some “richt guid” cheer at our annual celebration of Robert Burns on Friday, January 20, 2017 at 6:30pm at the University Club of Toronto. The event follows the time- honoured format with[...]
12:30 pm Right Honourable Dr. Liam Fox MP...
Right Honourable Dr. Liam Fox MP...
Jan 26 @ 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
Event Date: Thursday, January 26th, 2017 Event Time: 12:30pm – 2:00pm Registration: 12:00pm Location: Toronto Region Board of Trade, 1 First Canadian Place, Toronto ON – 4th Floor Ballroom As the United Kingdom approaches negotiations[...]
Obama commutes Chelsea Manning sentence The Wikileaks source will walk free in May, but critics call the clemency "a grave mistake".