EUCCAN (formerly EUCOCIT) – European Union Chamber of Commerce in Canada
BCCTC is a member of EUCOCIT (now EUCCAN), as a BCCTC member you get members rates with all EUCOCIT Bilateral members.
|The European Union Chamber of Commerce in Toronto
The European Union Chamber of Commerce in Toronto is the umbrella organization of 20 European Union bilateral Chambers of Commerce and Business Associations and 5 associate members from other European countries, amounting to a membership of 25 organizations.
Facts and Figures:
- Founded: The Chamber was founded in 1995 in Toronto, ON, to strengthen the economic ties between Canada and Europe.
- Head Office: The head office is located in downtown Toronto, Ontario.
- Funding: Eucocit’s financing is generated by membership fees and event revenues, as well as from private and public sector sponsoring.
- Legal Structure: The Chamber is a non-profit organization, established under Ontario law.
Its board of directors is comprised of representatives of bilateral chambers and business
associations from 20 European countries.
- Membership: 20 bilateral chambers and business associations from European Union countries plus six associate members.