- Business networking – the Chamber’s prime mission is to provide a networking forum for companies and individuals engaged in trade and commerce involving the U.K, Canada, the EU and North America
- Business networking – the BCCTC will forward details of co-hosted and / or other Chambers’ events when appropriate
- Business referrals – priority referral from the Chamber to non members
Trade Queries & Assistance
- Priority assistance with UK and Canadian trade queries
- The opportunity to listen to and question senior figures from the U.K. and Canada whose remarks are relevant to members’ interests
- Receipt of material disseminated by the Chamber involving trade and commerce between the U.K and Canada
Expanding your business to the UK, the US, and Europe:
- Assistance in establishing business and other contacts within the business community of the UK through our partner, the Canada-United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce based in London, and our regional representatives. In the US and the UK with British American Business Council (BABC) the largest transatlantic business network, with 33 chapters based in major business centers throughout North America and the United Kingdom; and in Europe with the Council of British Chambers of Commerce in Europe COBCOE – a dynamic business organization representing and linking 40 British chambers of commerce and over 10,000 businesses across 37 countries. COBCOE works closely with our chambers to advance international trade and business with the United Kingdom. COBCOE is a founder member of British Business Worldwide, the global British business network.
- Member Discounts at all events with the European Union Chamber of Commerce of Canada, and its Members: a total of 26 chambers / business associations in Toronto.
- Member Discounts, at specific events, with our Partners such as bilateral and multilateral Chambers of Commerce i.e. THCC – Toronto Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, HKTDC – Hong Kong Trade and Development Corporation, CERBA – Canada EuroAsia Russia Business Association, AMCHAM – American Chamber of Commerce, the PCCC – Peruvian Canadian Chamber of Commerce, Invest Barbados, to name a few.
- Member Discounts, at specific events, with our Media Partners i.e. The Economist, Energy and Mines, etc.
Special discounts and deals with our members:
- 20% off Queen’s Plate Grandstand Tickets THE QUEEN’S PLATE IS CANADA’S OLDEST THOROUGHBRED HORSE RACE AND LONGEST CONTINUOUSLY RUN RACE IN NORTH AMERICA.It has a tradition of food, fashion and fantastic racing that has become the talk of the Toronto social scene.
Opportunities abound with red carpet moments, lawn games, style contests, cocktails and so much more within the Hats & Horseshoes party area. Email us to get your promo code
- Special price for The Economist’s Canada Summit, September 7, 2017, in Montreal. Details TBA.
- Discounts at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament: 40% off adults and 25% off children 12 and under. The offer changes throughout the year. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Member’s code.
And more Associations:
As a BCCTC member you will receive specific benefits & contacts with our Partner Organizations such as the Canada-UK Chamber of Commerce, BABC (British American Business Chamber), COBCOE (Council of British Chambers of Commerce in Europe), EUCOCIT / EUCCAN (EU Chamber of Commerce in Toronto / Canada), UKTI (UK Trade & Investment), and the Loyal Societies of Toronto; click here for a detailed BCCTC Membership benefits list
Please note Membership fees do not include the BABC membership fee which is exempt from HST, and is collected on behalf of BABC by BCCTC. The amount of this fee varies with the membership categories and is included in the membership invoices.
Contact Idalia Obregon for details: email@example.com / 416.816.9154
Watch this space for exciting benefits additions!