Have you considered the UK when expanding your business?
Learn about doing business in the UK, an overview on its economy, business culture, potential opportunities and an introduction to other relevant issues. Novice exporters especially will find it a useful starting point!
Tap into the BCCTC’s network and expertise of international trade advisers: businesses can seek assistance with export documentation, market information and contacts, language and translation services plus foreign currency exchange.
Date: February 8, 2018.
Time: 6-8 pm
Location: WeWork, 33 Bloor St East, 5th Floor Suite E, Toronto, ON, M4W 3H1
RSVP mandatory ~ there is no fee to attend this event.
– Karima-Catherine Goundiam, Co-founder, Red Dot Digital (moderator)
– Ian Graham & Morag Fraser, Graze Global and Founding Partner of Global Food Alliances
– Michael Barton, Regional Director, Trade & Investment, Invest Northern Ireland
– Bill Macheras, Trade Commissioner and InfoCentre Manager, Global Affairs Canada
– Chris Maskell Head of Scottish Affairs Canada, and Vice President Technology Scottish Development International