The British Canadian Chamber of Trade and Commerce is supporting the upcoming Energy and Mines World Congress taking place on November 21-22 at the Hilton Toronto.
Organized by Energy and Mines, this is the 4th annual event focused on the role of renewable energy in driving the competitiveness and sustainability of the global mining sector. It will bring together senior mining, renewables, government and finance experts to explore the latest developments in renewables for mines and showcase the latest renewables projects for global mining operators.
BCCTC members get 20% discount on registration – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your PROMO CODE!
Goldcorp, Barrick Gold, Chilean Metals, IAMGOLD, Primero Mining, New Gold, Newmont Mining and AurCrest Gold are among the mines confirmed to present at the Congress this November. They will be joined by mines with operations across the globe who are currently evaluating or investing in renewables as a means of controlling and securing power costs, reducing carbon and boosting social license.
New for the 2016 Energy and Mines World Congress:
• Regional sessions on renewables for Mexican, African and remote Canadian mines
• More new international case studies of mines integrating renewables
• Speed networking to facilitate introductions between mining and renewables experts
• Critical insight on carbon pricing and electric vehicles for mines
• Plus, introducing the Energy and Mines Rankings and Awards to celebrate industry leaders