The Swedish Canadian Chamber of Commerce presents:
Cyber-security for Business Executives
Friday March 22, 2019; 8:45 am to 11:30 am
You may thing it’ll never happen to your business, but it does happen to thousands of business every month!
Cyber-attacks are on the rise and businesses are on the front line. As a business executive, it is tough to be on top of all the threats, solutions, industry trends and lingo. So why not come and join us as we break down the cybersecurity industry and look into the key areas that executives should focus their efforts on to secure their business
In a one hour of presentations followed by a panel discussion and questions, you can expect to learn about:
- Threat landscape – looking at Canada and drawing experience from Europe.
- How to manage Cyber risks and avoid threats before they’re able to infiltrate your network or device.
- Key activities to create a Cyber resilient business.
What does it mean for business that Canada is predicted to be a prime target for Cyberattacks in 2019?
Key presenter: Jan Karlsson, Co-Foiunder, Secure State Cyber
Moderator: Professor Mark Buchner, Sheridan College
- Jan Karlsson, Co-Founder, Secure State Cyber
- David Shipley CEO & Co-Founder, Beauceron
- Robert Falzon, Checkpoint.
Where: 250 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5B 2L7, 35th floor.
When: March 22, 2019
Time: 8.45 a.m. to 11.30 Presentation and panel discussion
Cost: $20.00 for EUCCAN members and $ 25 General admission (Includes continental breakfast.)
Get your tickets now! ~ more info here: http://sccc.ca/2019/03/cybersecurity-for-business-executives-friday-march-22-2019/
British Isles Concert on March 23rd, 2019 at 8PM at the Humber Valley