BCCTC membership fees
• Regular Fee: Applies from April 1st – March 31st of following calendar year. Membership ends March 31st of the following calendar year.
• Early Bird Fee: Applies from January 1st – March 31st of current calendar year. Membership ends March 31st of the following calendar year.
NOTE: Early Bird Fees apply to new members only, not renewals.
BCCTC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BCCTC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- pictures of you attending our events
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send “Members Advisory” emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may send emails informing you about upcoming events in Toronto, Canada, the UK, Europe, the US; that we think will be of interest to you. We only promote events which are business related organized by our business partners, plus social events organized by the members of the Loyal Societies of Toronto.
- We may post your pictures in our website and the British Canadian Newspaper, as part of our Events section.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, send us a note indicating that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes, or if you don’t want BCCTC to send you emails, or if you don’t want your picture in any of our social media outlets. Please specify your request in detail.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you a “Members Advisory” email from our members which we think you may find interesting, it will come directly from the BCCTC, not anyone else.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Refunds: Refunds may be issued 5 business days prior to the event only under special circumstances, and there will be a refund fee, depending on the event.
Photography Disclaimer: BCCTC reserves the right to photograph its events, and from time to time we use these photos in our publications. By registering for any of our events, you understand and acknowledge that your photograph may be taken and used, per BCCTC’s discretion.
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend our services / entrance to events at our sole discretion at any time.